jueves, 26 de octubre de 2017

Welcome

Myself 

My name is Hector, I am 12 years old.
I study in CEO Miguel Delibes. 
My hobbies are, playing with friends, playing football, going cycling and playing on my computer.
I love animals, I have two cats, I had a dog.
I like music, I listen to Rumba, Reggaeton, a little bit of rap.

Music class.

In music class we study the sound, the noise, the silence, the pich, the clef, the staff or stave,
the scale, the duration.

Sound: sound is produced when an object vibrates. These vibrations produce good sensation when sound waves reach our ears.

Noise: It´s considered the opposite of the sound. It´s bad, nasty, unpleasant sound.

Silence: Is the absence of sound or noise.

Clef: symbol that is placed at the beginning of the staff.

Staff or Stave: It´s a group of 5 lines and 4 spaces to write the notes on.

Notes: C, D, E, F, G, A, B, C, D, E, F.

Notes Values : they represent the different durations of sound.
Resultado de imagen de american's note values

We saw the song "Can´t Stop The Feeling"


Resultado de imagen de can't stop the feeling

We wached a video of the Anechoic Chamber
Resultado de imagen de anechoic chamber

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario